Sead Kolasinac put through his own net in stoppage time to give Huddersfield late hope, scoring Huddersfield's first goal in over nine hours of football in all competitions, but the visitors held on for the win.
Despite their frailties at the back, Arsenal remain just one point behind fourth placed Manchester United heading into the final 12 Premier League games of the season. "If they can find a way of creating a lot of chances, they will win".
Arsenal manager Unai Emery has kept his faith in Iwobi despite the constant criticism who has started 15 games in the Premier League this season.
"It was very important, this victory, it is three points for us to be closer to the top four, and our target is this". Luckily two of those went in, although the first one was an extremely fortuitous deflection from Iwobi's volley, and if hadn't gone in the game could have gone in a different direction.
He said: 'Yes, I think we should have had more situations to score more goals, but we played against a strong team today in the second half. Our motivation is very great and every player wants to struggle every match and be consistent over 38 matches.
Arsenal now have back to back Europa League matches against BATE Borisov before Premier League action returns in two weeks.
"We wait for the other teams and if they make mistakes".
"But we can also trust in us, and this victory is to confirm we are in our way and we can be positive".
"But he is somebody who, for me, with the right encouragement will be a very, very good player and a massive asset for Arsenal".
- Trump speaking at National Prayer Breakfast
- Grammys 2019: Joy Villa's pro-Trump wall outfit
- Man City using past glory in title race - Silva
- 5 children charged with killing Nashville singer
- Gonzaga moves to No. 3 in AP college basketball poll
- Ariana Grande Reacts to First Grammy Win After Snubbing the Show
- New Aladdin Trailer Finally Reveals Will Smith’s Blue Genie
- Winter weather advisory, wintry mix and rain move in tonight
- Snow emergencies declared, more snow on the way
- Celebrities react as Cardi B makes historic win at Grammy Awards 2019