Boy band Bangtan Boys, also known as BTS, will present an award at the 61st Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, on February 10, the first Korean musicians ever to do so. Awards for Record Of The Year, Album Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best New Artist and many other categories will be decided on a night filled with electric excitement.
However, fans would never see BTS perform on stage.
Now, it seems that in addition to this nomination, BTS have also been invited to the evening ceremony to present an award to a fellow artist.
The announcement in December was yet another breakthrough moment for the band because it made them the first K-pop group in history to be nominated for a Grammy.
BTS, which has seen vast global success in recent years, charmed tens of thousands of Singapore fans last month during their sold-out show at the National Stadium.
The show is also being hosted by none other than Alicia Keys, who is super excited to be surrounded by so many incredible artists. The show will be broadcast live from the venue on CBS.
BTS will be appearing at this year's Grammy Awards. Taylor Swift, who is up for best pop vocal album for "Reputation", may also be a no-show. Rapper Cardi B, pop diva Lady Gaga and folk-rock singer Brandi Carlile have nabbed key nominations.
Who are the predicted 2019 Grammy winners?
- Hockey fans everywhere are making fun of Edmonton Oilers after GM firing
- They’re off: Racing shuts down over horse flu
- Where's Mendy? City star has last laugh on day of mystery
- Marlins deal catcher JT Realmuto to Philadelphia for three players
- Sarri discusses Hazard and Higuain strike partnership
- Backed Syrian force launches 'final battle' against IS
- Chris Smalling: 'Manchester United lucky to have Paul Pogba'
- Orlando Apollos rout Atlanta in AAF debut, 40
- You Can Finally Merge Two Different Epic Accounts in Fortnite
- Huawei open to European supervision