Mirotic averaged 16.7 points per game with the Pelicans this season. In 267 career games, the 22-year-old has averaged 7.1 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.5 assists in 22.1 minutes per contest.
The Pistons traded Johnson to the Bucks on Wednesday for Thon Maker. Now, they'll both have a change of scenery.
He is being shopped around by the Bucks and could be moved in the next two days, but Maker's attention isn't focused on what comes next.
Stanley Johnson came to Detroit in the 2015 National Basketball Association draft as the #8 pick, and we all saw how badly SVG placed him on the court plus, never really developed as we fans expected, even when he gave us a sweet defensive match-up against LeBron James in the 2016 Playoffs. The Ukrainian shooter averaged 3.2 points in 39 games.
According to ESPN, Maker had told the Bucks he would prefer a trade to a team where he could have a larger role.
The Sixers acquired Harris, 221cm tall centre Boban Marjanovic and journeyman forward Mike Scott from the Clippers in exchange for veteran swingman Wilson Chandler, big man Mike Muscala, rookie guard Landry Shamet and multiple draft picks.
The Portland Trail Blazers beat the Bucks to the punch, though, as they traded Wade Baldwin, Nik Stauskas, a 2021 second round pick and a 2023 second round pick to the Cavs for Hood.
The Sixers are 34-20 and in fifth place in the Eastern Conference.
Mirotic, who is making $12.5 million this season, will be an unrestricted free agent this summer.
- Marlins deal catcher JT Realmuto to Philadelphia for three players
- Winter Snow Storm Wallops Pacific Northwest; Washington Declares State of Emergency
- Huawei open to European supervision
- Epic Games utilizes Fortnite advertisements to thwart Apex Legends
- Hockey fans everywhere are making fun of Edmonton Oilers after GM firing
- Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys
- 'Anthem' Launch Trailer Shows Off All Four Javelins
- UK's Prince Philip 'voluntarily surrenders' driving licence after crash
- You Can Finally Merge Two Different Epic Accounts in Fortnite
- Backed Syrian force launches 'final battle' against IS