Minaj said Monday on social media that she won't perform at the concert or BET Awards.
Instead of releasing singles ahead of the project and letting the music do the talking, he's shared a promotional trailer that features previously unseen footage of Cardi B giving birth to their daughter Kulture.
Cardi was officially the best thing about the platform but she left it last night over backlash against her Grammy win.
"Lacefront" refers to the realistic-looking wigs Minaj and other celebrities are known to sport.
After tweeting out a still shot of her reaction on Tuesday, Musgraves had this to say: "Let the memes begin".
Unfortunately, not everyone was too pleased by Cardi's win, as she beat out late rapper Mac Miller, who passed away from "mixed drug toxicity" in September 2018. The "Bodak Yellow" artist deactivated her Instagram account after people criticized her for receiving the Grammy (via People). "Thank you for always supporting me!"
She also threw subtle shade at BET over a recent tweet that took a shot at Nicki Minaj.
Earlier in the day, Nicki announced herself, Lil Wayne and the Young Money team would be ghost at BET's summer events.
BET does not stand by the offensive tweet that was sent out on their official Twitter account shading Nicki Minaj.
In a statement, BET apologized to Minaj for the "hurt, disappointment and confusion that this post has caused". We understand Nicki's position and look forward to continuing our dialogue with her. We are committed to doing everything we can to address the situation.
- West Indies vs England: Shannon Gabriel warned over clash with Joe Root
- Rich the Kid and Entourage Involved in Robbery, Pistol Whipped at Studio
- US Charges Former Air Force Intel Agent with Defecting to Iran
- Scott Morrison suffers historic defeat as border protection election looms
- Unpacking reported trade sending Joe Flacco from Ravens to Broncos
- Russia Considers Briefly Disconnecting From Global Internet
- Apple in talks to create "Netflix for news" subscription service
- NO CHILL: Twitter Trolls Jennifer Lopez over Motown tribute at GRAMMYs
- Knicks remove photo of Durant from promotion
- Mickelson leads by three