Heading into the evening, Cardi B was nominated for seven awards across major categories, including Album of The Year and Record of the Year for her chart-topping single, "I Like It".
During the 2019 Grammys, the 27-year-old rapper announced plans to release his solo album and a documentary. I know that feeling all too well; it's like your stomach is a sudden hive of bees and you don't know what to do or say apart from just smiling like a bloody fool.
But, the debate continues with no signs of ending.
She also took to her platform again, saying that she was not actually trying to diss Cardi. "We love you @offsetyrn @hennessycarolina @melo9.11".
There's just a lot of feelings I have about these photos, and this meeting, and everything about this which I shall sum up in two adequate gifs.
In a video that she posted after accepting the award and leaving the stage, Cardi said "I read an article that Mac Miller's family said that if he don't win, they wanted me to win, so I'm sharing this Grammy with you, motherfucker!" The nerves are so bad! "It was very long nights".
During her acceptance speech, Ariana Grande tweeted five times with the words, "what", "f-", "trash", "bulls-", and "literal bulls-".
- Man-Utd-PSG: Neymar and Cavani give Tuchel tactical headache
- Blast of ice and snow in forecast for Mississauga, Brampton Tuesday
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott wrapped in love at the Grammys 2019
- 5 children charged with killing Nashville singer
- Meet the Rich Energy Haas F1 auto
- Man City using past glory in title race - Silva
- Grammys 2019: Joy Villa's pro-Trump wall outfit
- Trump speaking at National Prayer Breakfast
- Adesanya earns hard-fought UD win over hero Silva at UFC 234
- Ariana Grande Reacts to First Grammy Win After Snubbing the Show