Heading into the evening, Cardi B was nominated for seven awards across major categories, including Album of The Year and Record of the Year for her chart-topping single, "I Like It".
During the 2019 Grammys, the 27-year-old rapper announced plans to release his solo album and a documentary. I know that feeling all too well; it's like your stomach is a sudden hive of bees and you don't know what to do or say apart from just smiling like a bloody fool.
But, the debate continues with no signs of ending.
She also took to her platform again, saying that she was not actually trying to diss Cardi. "We love you @offsetyrn @hennessycarolina @melo9.11".
There's just a lot of feelings I have about these photos, and this meeting, and everything about this which I shall sum up in two adequate gifs.
In a video that she posted after accepting the award and leaving the stage, Cardi said "I read an article that Mac Miller's family said that if he don't win, they wanted me to win, so I'm sharing this Grammy with you, motherfucker!" The nerves are so bad! "It was very long nights".
During her acceptance speech, Ariana Grande tweeted five times with the words, "what", "f-", "trash", "bulls-", and "literal bulls-".
- Timeline: Convictions that have led to consecutive murder sentences in Canada
- Snow emergencies declared, more snow on the way
- Grammys 2019: Joy Villa's pro-Trump wall outfit
- New Aladdin Trailer Finally Reveals Will Smith’s Blue Genie
- Trump Says No Meeting With China's Xi Scheduled 'Yet'
- Dolly Parton, Ronstadt, Harris Reunite at MusiCares
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott wrapped in love at the Grammys 2019
- Drake said musicians "don’t need" a Grammy, then they cut to commercial
- Meet the Rich Energy Haas F1 auto
- Man City using past glory in title race - Silva