Based on the Chiron Sport, the limited-edition package features a "Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge" theme to match France's tricolor flag. Matte black is also used for the car's exterior badging, rear spoiler, and exhaust tips. It's essentially a Chiron Sport painted in "Steel Blue" with exposed carbon-fibre front and rear ends and plastered with the French tricolour. The wheels are painted in "Nocturne" matt black and hide French Racing Blue brake callipers. Bugatti says the cap is sandblasted before being hand polished to achieve its handsome finish, with the '"110 ans Bugatti' emblem and the Tricolore running vertically through it".
In fact, the underside of the rear spoiler proudly displays the French flag, signaling a patriotic salute every time it activates to provide extra aero for the driver.
"With the limited Chiron Sport "110 ans Bugatti", Bugatti is ushering in the 110th anniversary of its foundation. The seats feature a tricolour stripe up the middle and a '110 and Bugatti" logo on the headrest, while bits of carbon fibre appear on steering wheel, steering column, seat trims and so on. The recently added Sky View glass panel roof, optional on the standard Chiron, is also made standard, while a solid silver medallion mounted on a carbonfibre plate is fitted to the centre console. As for the availability of the 20 examples, Bugatti have not revealed how many have been sold. The founder's son Jean Bugatti created his own memorial with the Type 57 SC Atlantic, a design manifesto.
The Veyron 16.4 with more than 1,000 PS, produced between 2005 and 2015, brought the tradition of Bugatti forward to the modern era. The French hyper sports vehicle manufacturer is celebrating this anniversary with a special edition of the Chiron Sport. A series of 20 vehicles will devote not only to the celebration of the anniversary, but also the home of the brand - France.
Mechanically, the 110 ans Bugatti is identical to the regular Chiron Sport, meaning it uses a quad-turbocharged 8.0-litre W16 engine with 1,479bhp. The inserts on the cylinder banks are made from aluminium with a clear anodized finish. This is an industrial product of considerable artistic merit.
- Epic Games utilizes Fortnite advertisements to thwart Apex Legends
- Maurizio Sarri explains how Chelsea can beat Manchester City on Sunday
- Elizabeth Warren officially launches her 2020 presidential bid
- Canadian PM denies report about alleged intervention in SNC-Lavalin fraud case
- US Looks Forward to 'Very Good' Summit with N. Korea
- Marc Gasol thanks Grizzlies after trade to Raptors
- Russia's INF Obligations Suspension Not Related to Arms Race - Upper House Chair
- Kavanaugh Shows Contempt For the Rule of Law in Louisiana Abortion Case
- More than three dozen die in bootleg liquor poisoning
- Maybe Marijuana Isn't Bad for Sperm Count After All