Watch (above) as Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff freeze oceans, marvel at fall, and go up against something ominous! The trailer doesn't show us, but the internet is excited anyway. "I'll let them figure that out". While the sequel to the 2013 smash has been kept tightly under wraps, a fully-formed trailer has cast a spell on the internet.
One fan guessed: "3 new characters with spring magic, summer magic and autumn magic?" Director Jennifer Lee stoked the online campaign by suggesting she and the film's writers were considering fans' calls.
Get ready for more Anna and Elsa.
The first film told the story of two princesses of Arendelle.
Odd floating diamonds are seen hovering outside the castle, as Anna watches, in a short section of the trailer, prompting speculation. We assume Brown will play a wise...something. It certainly looks that way.
The brand new first look trailer for Frozen 2 has finally been released.And with that trailer comes a new slew of questions about the sequel.
"For me. Elsa's every day telling me where she needs to go, and she'll continue to tell us".
For an idea of just how popular "Frozen" has been: In 2014 alone the film earned $3.99 billion in sales.
- Unidentified Man Claims Jussie Smollett is Lying About Attack
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Hundreds of Employees
- Samsung Galaxy A50 gets FCC certification, to come with 6.22-inch display
- Apple in talks to create "Netflix for news" subscription service
- NO CHILL: Twitter Trolls Jennifer Lopez over Motown tribute at GRAMMYs
- Kyrie Irving day-to-day with strained right knee
- Knicks remove photo of Durant from promotion
- Mickelson leads by three
- Rich the Kid and Entourage Involved in Robbery, Pistol Whipped at Studio
- Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns from federal cabinet