Videos uploaded to her Instagram account showed her screaming with excitement backstage after collecting the gong for her album Invasion of Privacy. "I worked hard for my motherf*ckin" album!" she said, addressing the world bare-faced and recording the video from what appears to be her bathroom.
The video was captured by fan account Music News Facts prior to its deletion and finds Cardi yelling into the camera about the comments she'd seen posted since her big win. She has since deleted the tweets, insisting the message wasn't directed at the rapper.
Cardi B is up for three Grammys this year. "Now this year's a f--ing problem?!"
Ultimately, after Invasion of Privacy dropped in April 2018 the album went on to be certified double platinum by the RIAA, while Cardi became the first female artist to have all the tracks from the album individually certified gold.
Cardi was officially the best thing about the platform but she left it last night over backlash against her Grammy win.
The Bodak Yellow rapper took to social media to thank her followers and pay tribute to Miller.
The song smashed the charts, overtaking pop princess Taylor Swift to snag number one on the Billboard Hot 100 - the first woman rapper to take the top spot since legend Lauryn Hill did so in 1998. Plus - Cardi and Offset seem to be officially back together and we know why Twitter is freaking out. "So happy for you, u made history and u brought ur husband onstage who i saw literally making phone calls and trips to make sure n***** did right by u and turned they verses in on time".
'Every award, my n*****, goes to my mother's house and every award to her is just as special and just as special to me'.
- Why Steelers wouldn't even consider trading Antonio Brown to Patriots
- Apex Legends hits 25 million players in a week - smashing Fortnite's record
- Trump 'May Not Be a Free Person' in 2020 — POCAHONTAS
- Newborn baby discovered lying on road in near-freezing temperatures
- 'I inoculate myself. Germs are not a real thing'
- Julian Edelman Speaks Out About PED Suspension
- Mbappe < Neymar + Cavani: Tuchel takes pressure of Kylian
- In Revolution anniversary speech, Rouhani lays claim to Bahrain, other neighbors
- Mexico's 'El Chapo,' notorious cartel boss, convicted in United States trial
- Leicester City look to end winless streak against Tottenham Hotspur