The singer opted to wear a "Build The Wall" gown to the annual award show, with a brick-inspired pattern dress, barbed wire on her shoulders, spikes in her hair and, of course, a MAGA handbag.
The singer completed the wild look with a silver headband that resembled the one worn by the Statue of Liberty, a red MAGA purse and coiled barbed wire around her neck.
Villa at the 2018 Grammys. To that point, after she wore her initial "Make America Great Again' dress in 2017, Villa did enjoy a noticeable bump in her music sales for her EP "I Make the Static" topping Amazon's digital albums and hitting number seven on iTunes' top albums chart".
"I don't care what anyone thinks", she tweeted.
Before sharing the backlash she's received over her controversial Grammys look, she took to Twitter on Sunday to address how she's willing to stand by her conservative politics.
"Well to no surprise, I'm still a Trump supporter and supporting the president and what he's doing", she said.
Rebel wore a red, white and blue jacket over white trousers tucked into white boots.
"One in three women who are trying to come to this country illegally are sexually assaulted", Villa explained.
In the last few years, Joy Villa has become more well known for her hateful Grammys outfits rather than her music.
"I'm part Latina, I'm black and I believe in what the president is saying". He receives a great deal of criticism from liberal media, but he stands by his decision to back Trump.
"It's an opportunity to show the world who I am on the red carpet, which to me is the same as a stage. And he also makes me want to be my own alpha", Rebel said.
"I voted for the person who wanted to heavily vet refugees".
- 5 children charged with killing Nashville singer
- Timeline: Convictions that have led to consecutive murder sentences in Canada
- Man City using past glory in title race - Silva
- Trump Says No Meeting With China's Xi Scheduled 'Yet'
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott wrapped in love at the Grammys 2019
- Celebrities react as Cardi B makes historic win at Grammy Awards 2019
- Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray chooses National Football League path over MLB
- New Aladdin Trailer Finally Reveals Will Smith’s Blue Genie
- Dolly Parton, Ronstadt, Harris Reunite at MusiCares
- Trump speaking at National Prayer Breakfast