They married in 2014, after spending over a decade together.
After dating for nearly a decade and with six children together, Pitt and Jolie married in 2014, only to file for divorce two years later, after Jolie accused Pitt of heavy drinking and an altercation with their son Maddox, 17. From there, it was all about Brangelina.
Jennifer Aniston's exes are coming out of the woodwork for her 50th birthday! Here's the real reason why.
Because while she kept quiet on the more unsavory details of her Pitt split and his decision to subsequently flaunt his romance, she did manage a few relatively harmless swipes.
As she arrived on the set of her new Apple TV series on Monday morning, both her ex-husbands showed their admiration for the star.
Many wondered why Pitt would show up to Aniston's party at all if it wasn't to rekindle a romance.
Pitt and Aniston were married from 2000-2005.
"Basically, every single person who Jen loves attended", the source said.
According to a close source, "someone extended the invitation to Brad to come to Jen's party and he accepted". Brad genuinely wanted to be with Jen on her special day.
Speaking to People, an insider revealed that Aniston allegedly "debated" whether or not to invite him, but in the end was happy that she did.
Aniston and Pitt reportedly "hugged" and talked to each other, but the actress had to mingle with other guests so they didn't chat for long.
Indeed it seemed the Big Little Lies star celebrated a little too hard - she was filmed falling down the stairs in front of the paparazzi as she left the bash, looking a little worse for wear.
But back to Pitt.
Could Pitt showing up to Aniston's party be a sign of a rekindled romance?
As fans know, the actor couple lasted for two years before they announced their divorce. Entertainment Tonight notes Pitt was already in town, so there are doubts he'd go out of his way to attend. To stay in a marriage based on fear feels like you're doing your one life a disservice.
- Acting Pentagon chief: no orders to withdraw from Afghanistan
- Fugitive Bahraini footballer to walk free after Bahrain drops extradition request
- The weak rollout of the Green New Deal
- Man-Utd-PSG: Neymar and Cavani give Tuchel tactical headache
- Embattled Virginia Governor Calls Slaves Indentured Servants
- Winter weather advisory, wintry mix and rain move in tonight
- Beto O'Rourke to join march against wall countering President Trump visit
- US Afghan envoy Zalmay Khalilzad wants peace deal before July vote
- Venezuela's Guaido warns military on blocked aid
- Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray chooses National Football League path over MLB