Lots of royal fans paid particular attention to what were on her ears; pearl and diamond drop earrings that once belonged to her late mother-in-law. The adorable moment saw Kate whisked off by BAFTA Chief Executive Amanda Berry, quietly saying her apologies to those nearby as she climbed the steps through the audience.
While members of the public whooped and cheered as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrived outside the Royal Albert Hall in Kensington, London, the noise quickly fell to silence as the couple entered the auditorium.
Kate and William have attended the awards ceremony together every year since William was made President in 2010. Prince William joined Kate looking dapper in a traditional tuxedo. See photos of Middleton's and Prince William's looks at the 2019 BAFTAs below! He presented the BAFTA Fellowship, a top honour to film editor, Thelma Schoonmaker.
Of course, this is not the first time that Kate Middleton has taken inspiration from Princess Diana, previously she has been spotted wearing similar outfits to those of Lady Diana at various occasions.
One of the label's designers also designer her famous wedding dress as well as several of her showpieces over her years as a royal. Meanwhile Kate wore a gorgeous white flowy gown made by Alexander McQueen.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has outshone some of Hollywood's biggest stars as a special guest at the British Academy Film Awards.
Hathaway heard about the tip from Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge about how they parent George, Charlotte and Louis.
- Mexico's 'El Chapo,' notorious cartel boss, convicted in United States trial
- Russell Westbrook ties Wilt Chamberlain's triple-double record
- Grammys 2019: Cardi B Performs At The 2019 Grammys
- Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar Throws Her Hat Into The Ring For 2020!
- Pele pays tribute to goalkeeping magic of Gordon Banks
- Unidentified Man Claims Jussie Smollett is Lying About Attack
- Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns from federal cabinet
- Apex Legends hits 25 million players in a week - smashing Fortnite's record
- In Revolution anniversary speech, Rouhani lays claim to Bahrain, other neighbors
- Trump 'May Not Be a Free Person' in 2020 — POCAHONTAS