Stormi's party had a carnival theme with multiple carnival games and indoor rides, as everything was labelled "Stormi World", which paid homage to Travis Scott's latest album and tour, Astroworld. "'I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom' I think True found my posing amusing lol Happy First Birthday, Storm-a-Lou", Khloé captioned the post. As for gifts, it's likely that Stormi cleaned up in that department, but she did get a special gift from DJ Khaled - her first Chanel bag!
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott were quite literally wrapped up in love at the Grammys 2019.
We also couldn't get enough of Travis dancing to Baby Shark with Stormi, who was likely overwhelmed with the awesome gesture her parents had put together for her.
Apparently, Kylie rented the entire back lot of Universal Studios to pull off Stormiworld, complete with a giant life-like face of the one-year-old girl as an entrance! "Happy first birthday Stormi!".
Also, she said that he knew nothing about, did the guy Kylie or not.
Stormi's first birthday was on February 1, but due to some unfortunate weather conditions her party was postponed until last night.
On Jenner's birthday, Kylie shared adorable photos and video of her little girl on Instagram, along with a special message.
I know nothing about it. She wrote: "how did i get so lucky to have such a sweet, smart, happy baby. i just couldn't have dreamt you up, storm. i wish you could stay this little forever and i could protect that contagious smile and laugh of yours".
- Dolly Parton, Ronstadt, Harris Reunite at MusiCares
- Meet the Rich Energy Haas F1 auto
- Trump Says No Meeting With China's Xi Scheduled 'Yet'
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Share Lots of PDA at Grammys 2019
- Ariana Grande Reacts to First Grammy Win After Snubbing the Show
- Snow emergencies declared, more snow on the way
- ‘Walking Dead’ star Danai Gurira reportedly exiting zombie series
- Adesanya earns hard-fought UD win over hero Silva at UFC 234
- Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray chooses National Football League path over MLB
- Trump speaking at National Prayer Breakfast