Recalling Tottenham's group-stage win over Real Madrid last season, Vertonghen says the north Londoners have no reason to fear any team in Europe if they play at their best.
Speaking on Sunday, Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc told Ruhr Nachrichten: "I think we'll decide that at short notice, but I don't expect a miracle healing".
"Sometimes you win games not playing in your best. In some days it's hard to deal with Wembley but hopefully in this big game we'll receive this help from the crowd".
Trippier's short corner found the unmarked Christian Eriksen and he whipped a pin-point cross towards Sanchez six yards from goal.
Leicester City are in desperate need of breathing new life into their season.
Pochettino is well aware of the threat posed by the Germans as he tries to lead Tottenham into the quarter-finals of a European competition for the first time in his five-year reign.
Leicester's positive start to the second half brought a golden opportunity to equalise with their 60th minute penalty.
Vardy had been warming up in preparation and was immediately introduced, jogging forward to take the ball from Maddison.
Vardy was introduced as a substitute after the spot-kick had been awarded and immediately took it with his very first touch of the match.
It proved a key moment as Eriksen doubled Tottenham's lead just three minutes later as he picked up Llorente's lay-off on the edge of the box and curled an inch-perfect effort into the corner past Schmeichel.
That was after a well-worked move allowed Ricardo Pereira to drill in a cross from the right.
Just as Leicester pressed for an equalizer, Son Heung-min scored a breakaway goal, racing clear from the halfway line and converting his 15th of the campaign in the first minute of stoppage time.
- Newborn baby discovered lying on road in near-freezing temperatures
- Ceramic Galaxy S10 listed by Vietnamese retailer for $1,333 (VND 30,990,000)
- California to Withdraw National Guard Troops from Border
- Aaron Ramsey to become highest paid British player of all time
- Katy Perry’s shoe line pulls two pairs over blackface controversy
- Newborn baby rescued after passerby hears her crying in a storm drain
- Thomas Markle Shares Private Letter Allegedly Written By Meghan Markle
- Karol Bagh: Seventeen die in Delhi hotel fire
- Azpilicueta cant find words to describe Chelsea's embarrassment at Man City
- Andy Robertson praises 'calm' Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool recapture type