"For me Verratti, because he was not fit, because he was not 100 percent, because he's only played one game in the last month", Laurens told the BBC when asked who his standout performer was.
Following the full-time whistle, the Norwegian said it was up to Sanchez himself to figure out how to regain the kind of scintillating form that convinced United to pay him £391,000 a week.
And Solskjaer chose to bring on Alexis Sanchez and Juan Mata in their place.
Solskjaer insisted his United side must treat their chastening defeat as a learning experience and demanded a response ahead of Monday's FA Cup fifth round trip to Chelsea and their following Premier League game at home to title challengers Liverpool.
The 56-year-old will give analysis at the ongoing Champions League tournament in the fortnightly football program.
Di Maria was signed by United in the summer of 2014 for a blockbuster fee, a then British record £59.7 million. This considered, United's frustration that the referee then made a decision to send Paul Pogba off (he'll now miss the return in Paris) for a second bookable offence in the closing stages was obvious. "It will be hard and it's a mountain to climb but it's not impossible". "That's the level we want to get to". "Mourinho wanted discipline from everyone and that is defendable as well and so that's maybe (why) Pogba, as we have seen in recent games, has performed well".
'They are teams that are as good as PSG, so we will go there to try and make it hard for them'.
- Russian Islands Invaded By Polar Bears Declared State Of Emergency
- OnePlus’ 5G prototype smartphone will be shown off at MWC
- Dua Lipa Receives Grammy Award For Best New Artist
- Scott Morrison suffers historic defeat as border protection election looms
- Watch The Latest Nintendo Direct Here
- Here’s why NASA just pronounced its famed Mars rover to be dead
- Mistranslated or Not, Israeli PM's 'War With Iran' Tweet Sparks Grave Concerns
- US Charges Former Air Force Intel Agent with Defecting to Iran
- Cardi B Disables Her Instagram After Winning Best Rap Album At Grammys
- A Breaking Bad movie is on the way to Netflix