The team left it quite late when making the announcement but the proximity got the desired effect.
As part of the new sponsorship deal with the American team, Rich Energy have played a heavy influence on the livery design of the new 2019 Haas auto.
Haas have set a target of improving on last season's career-best finish of fifth in the world championship.
"It's an ambition. In racing they are very good, but you never know".
Magnussen said: "We wanted to get up there with the competitive teams, and now we need to hold on to it".
Just take a good look for yourself at the beauty of the auto.
"Last year, I think we had the fourth-fastest vehicle, we finished fifth [in the standings], I know about that, but the next one up was Red Bull".
"But I think we can do it".
Team principal Gunther Steiner said: "I am pretty confident we have a pretty solid vehicle".
Then, late previous year, having been courted by Williams in Austin, Rich Energy made an 11th hour decision to take its money to Haas, once again raising eyebrows in the paddock and on social media. "They are going to get back at some point probably, but we've got to focus on ourselves and use the experience we've gained to improve everywhere". The black and gold livery and Rich Energy sponsorship might ultimately have gone to the Williams F1 team this year, with Storey admitting that talks with the British team took place. In terms of they're uniquely positioned to exploit regulation changes.
"I ran the simulator two days ago... and I am running it again next week", said Grosjean. The 2019 F1 season starts on March 14, 2019, in Australia.
- Drake said musicians "don’t need" a Grammy, then they cut to commercial
- Former US Congressman John Dingell dies at 92
- Lady Gaga Wins Best Song Written for Visual Media Grammy for 'Shallow'
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Share Lots of PDA at Grammys 2019
- Acting Attorney General Whitaker faces House Judiciary Committee
- Blast of ice and snow in forecast for Mississauga, Brampton Tuesday
- Vigil to be held for 8 victims of Bruce McArthur on Sunday
- Jason Day in the mix at PGA Pebble Beach
- Orlando Apollos rout Atlanta in AAF debut, 40
- Where's Mendy? City star has last laugh on day of mystery