In many ways, this and the return game could be the audition for the Norwegian boss for the job of the next permanent manager.
The trio have smashed an incredible 48 goals in the French top flight this season, as the Parisians have opened up a 13-point lead at the Ligue 1 summit.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side were given very little time to recover from their convincing win over Fulham on Saturday as they pulled into the club's training complex 24 hours later.
And speaking after the game, Tuchel said: "If he [Cavani] comes off, obviously I am anxious". Striking the ball and having to come off is concerning.
Tuchel said: "Tonight Edinson suffered a muscle injury".
"Everyone is available, except Neymar".
"If possible, Marco will start".
"I think we have to improve in terms of mentality, attitude and the spirit of sacrifice for the team. However, it will not be for 90 minutes".
Neymar has been ruled out until April with a metatarsal injury and striker Edinson Cavani, who has scored 22 goals this season, is a huge doubt after PSG confirmed that he sustained an injury to his right thigh against Bordeaux.
"We have to rethink everything for Manchester United when players like that get hurt".
The Uruguay global is undergoing tests on Sunday to determine whether or not he will be ready for the Champions League last-16 trip to Old Trafford.
On Saturday, Tuchel acknowledged that injuries to Cavani, Marco Verratti and Neymar over recent weeks have forced him to move from "Plan B to Plan D".
- Marlins deal catcher JT Realmuto to Philadelphia for three players
- China condemns Indian PM Modi's visit to disputed region
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Share Lots of PDA at Grammys 2019
- Acting Attorney General Whitaker faces House Judiciary Committee
- Bucks trade center Thon Maker to Pistons
- Sarri discusses Hazard and Higuain strike partnership
- ‘Walking Dead’ star Danai Gurira reportedly exiting zombie series
- Two Southampton Fans Detained for Mocking Sala's Death With 'Airplane Taunts'
- Blast of ice and snow in forecast for Mississauga, Brampton Tuesday
- They’re off: Racing shuts down over horse flu