Rajinikanth's younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth has sealed the deal as she tied the knot with actor-businessman Vishagan Vanangamudi today in Chennai. His elder daughter Aishwaryaa is married to actor Dhanush.
The wedding ceremony has been planned to take place on 11th January in Chennai.
At the gala occasion, the "2.0" star was seen dancing spontaneously to the famous "Okade okkadu monagadu" song from "Muthu".
Severe high profile guests, from Tamil Nadu Chief Minister E Palaniswami to actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan showed their presence at the wedding.
Soundarya Rajinikanth's wedding festivities began with a pre-wedding reception on Friday followed by a combined sangeet and mehendi ceremony on Saturday.
The wedding ceremony or muhurtham was held at 9 am where the bride was dressed in a green and red silk saree while the groom was in the traditional white and gold silk attire.
Both Soundarya and Vishagan are starting their new journeys in their lives after their failed marriages in the past. Soundarya legally ended her seven-year marriage to industrialist Ashwin Ramkumar in 2017.
Vishagan, on the other hand, made his acting debut in 2018 with Tamil thriller "Vanjagar Ulagam" and has done a smaller role in other films.
Soundarya Rajinikanth started her career as a graphic designer and went on work on films like Baba, Majaa, Sivaji and Kochadaiiyaan.
Vishagan is the executive director of a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Beto O'Rourke to join march against wall countering President Trump visit
- After Bipartisan Backlash, Muslim Congresswoman Apologizes for 'Deeply Offensive' Anti-Semitic Tweet
- Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray chooses National Football League path over MLB
- Celebrities react as Cardi B makes historic win at Grammy Awards 2019
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott wrapped in love at the Grammys 2019
- The weak rollout of the Green New Deal
- Grammys 2019: Joy Villa's pro-Trump wall outfit
- Acting Pentagon chief: no orders to withdraw from Afghanistan
- Justin Theroux Wishes Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston a Happy Birthday
- Iranians mark anniversary of victory day in 1979 revolution