Of course, this is all coming from a single, anonymous tipster, so take the following with a little bit of caution, but it appears to line up with previous leaks and rumors.
The Galaxy S10 will use a 6.1-inch display, but this time it'll boast a fingerprint sensor embedded into the screen.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e will include a 5.8-inch fullHD+ AMOLED display, which will be flat, according to leaks. Rumours had previously claimed it would be 6.4-inch, and while that's not a massive difference it does show you can't always rely on the rumour mill throwing out consistently accurate information.
You have your choice of gold, gray, and purple colors. The standard Galaxy S10 is said to come with a regular in-display fingerprint sensor.
Of all the new details, the camera specs will likely get the most attention.
The S10+ will have a total of five cameras.
For front camera, S10+ will have two sensors of 10MP (f/1.9 aperture) and 8MP (f/2.2 aperture). On the back are the same trio cameras as the S10: two 12MP cameras for telephoto and wide shots, and a 16MP "ultra wide angle" lens. Samsung Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10 Lite (or S10E) are the three devices expected in the new flagship range. The first teaser reveals that the Galaxy S10 will come with reverse wireless charging support. A lot of this stuff has already hit the net in some shape or form, but now a full list of specs for all three S10 models has hit the net courtesy of GSM Arena.
- Russell Westbrook ties Wilt Chamberlain's triple-double record
- Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns from federal cabinet
- Baltimore Boxer Gervonta Davis Wins Title Fight
- Unpacking reported trade sending Joe Flacco from Ravens to Broncos
- Trump Supporter Attacks BBC Journalist at El Paso Rally
- Kate Middleton Stuns In One-Shoulder White Gown At BAFTA Awards
- Apple in talks to create "Netflix for news" subscription service
- Mom urges parents to vaccinate kids after measles outbreak
- Lottery victor wears 'Scream' mask to hide identity
- West Indies vs England: Shannon Gabriel warned over clash with Joe Root