The team will face Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium in their Premier League battle tomorrow.
The Chelsea attacker revealed earlier in the week he has made a decision over his future and would open up soon as his prospective £100million move to the Bernabeu is edging closer.
"Sometimes we keep possession, and I understand the fans want us to go forward (more directly), but it is part of the football", Hazard said. It's natural. It's also useless to talk about going to a Champions League or Europa League club because we at Atalanta would like to qualify. "I like this kind of football".
"Usually we learn from Arrigo Sacchi", Sarri added. He then talked about the expectations on him and said, "I'm not at all selfish".
"When I watch Chelsea just now, I think, it's like even the real good players are like, 'I've got the ball, where is he?'"
'The way I am can be a weakness to be the best player in the world.
'I've only played two games with Higuaon and I know we can do something great together, not only with him but also with the other strikers, the other winger.
Hazard has been in excellent form under Maurizio Sarri this season scoring 15 goals and providing 10 assists in all competitions.
- Marlins deal catcher JT Realmuto to Philadelphia for three players
- Hockey fans everywhere are making fun of Edmonton Oilers after GM firing
- Bucks trade center Thon Maker to Pistons
- UK's Prince Philip 'voluntarily surrenders' driving licence after crash
- Virginia lieutenant governor denies new sexual assault allegation
- Epic Games utilizes Fortnite advertisements to thwart Apex Legends
- Lessons Enterprises Can Learn from Amazon About Locating HQs
- 'Anthem' Launch Trailer Shows Off All Four Javelins
- Winter Snow Storm Wallops Pacific Northwest; Washington Declares State of Emergency
- They’re off: Racing shuts down over horse flu