The unidentified toker called 311 after making the trippy find.
Let's say you're a Houston municipal employee taking non-emergency calls when an anonymous tipster claims to have entered an abandoned house a week or so before with a buddy to smoke marijuana - and the pair thought they were hallucinating when they saw a real, live tiger in there.
The garage, which is in a home southeast of central Houston, was secured only with a screwdriver and a nylon strap, the station reported. They were trying to get into this house to smoke marijuana.
An overweight tiger was found abandoned in a Houston home on Monday.
The tiger was saved Monday by the House Police Department's animal cruelty unit. We questioned them as to whether they were under the effects of the drugs or they actually saw a tiger.
She was friendly, police said, but she was tranquilised for safety reasons as they moved her from the home over to BARC's headquarters.
A stoner couple entered an abandoned house in Houston to get high, but almost became prey when they stumbled across a live tiger.
"He's in a rinky-dink cage that could easily bust open", an officer said, according to KHOU 11.
The animal was be taken to an animal shelter temporarily before being moved to a permanent home.
"People think that it is fun or that it is cool to have an exotic pet", Cottingham also said yesterday, USA Today reported. "Very, very rarely do we take in a tiger". They are endangered - the WWF estimates there are fewer than 4,000 left in the wild.
- Ceramic Galaxy S10 listed by Vietnamese retailer for $1,333 (VND 30,990,000)
- New Horizons beams again a brand new revelation about Ultima Thule
- In Revolution anniversary speech, Rouhani lays claim to Bahrain, other neighbors
- Thomas Markle Shares Private Letter Allegedly Written By Meghan Markle
- Junket tourism
- Newborn baby discovered lying on road in near-freezing temperatures
- Karol Bagh: Seventeen die in Delhi hotel fire
- Andy Robertson praises 'calm' Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool recapture type
- Newborn baby rescued after passerby hears her crying in a storm drain
- Prime Minister calls on MPs to ‘hold their nerve’ on Brexit