The court appearance stems from Brown being caught driving over 100 mph on McKnight Road hours before a game against the Carolina Panthers.
The Steelers wide receiver tweeted goodbye to Steeler Nation on Tuesday, all but assuring that a trade from the team that drafted him in the sixth round of the 2010 draft is inevitable at this point.
Brown has three years remaining on his current deal, with base salaries of $12.6 million, $11.3 million and $12.5 million remaining.
Brown, 30, attached a video of highlights from his time with the Steelers with Lil Uzi Vert's "Now I Do What I Want" playing. Brown hauled in 305 receptions for 3,199 yards and 22 touchdowns during his tie with the Chippewas. Brown was charged in November for driving his black sports auto over 100 miles per hour in a 45 miles per hour zone.
Reckless driving convictions in Pennsylvania carry maximum penalties of 90 days in jail, a $200 fine and a six-month licence suspension.
As good as Brown is, the Eagles have to work on finding a new left tackle, two new defensive ends, a down-the-field threat at receiver and a number of other holes on the roster.
Brown, a seven-time Pro Bowler and four-time All-Pro selection, has reportedly been unhappy in Pittsburgh and is looking to be traded. The woman did not press charges and Brown was not arrested.
He accused building security of being behind the alleged theft, according to police reports. Brown was not connected with that incident.
- Newborn baby discovered lying on road in near-freezing temperatures
- Newborn baby rescued after passerby hears her crying in a storm drain
- Karol Bagh: Seventeen die in Delhi hotel fire
- Katy Perry’s shoe line pulls two pairs over blackface controversy
- Aaron Ramsey to become highest paid British player of all time
- In Revolution anniversary speech, Rouhani lays claim to Bahrain, other neighbors
- Pele pays tribute to goalkeeping magic of Gordon Banks
- Andy Robertson praises 'calm' Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool recapture type
- California to Withdraw National Guard Troops from Border
- Ceramic Galaxy S10 listed by Vietnamese retailer for $1,333 (VND 30,990,000)