A point that is often discussed with the MCU is post-credits scenes and for Captain Marvel, this involved a cat that isn't all that it seems coughing up the Tesseract in humorous fashion.
What fans won't know for a while is how long this resolution or war could take. We also get a fantastic money shot that showcases the new lineup of Avengers getting ready to enter battle in their shiny red-and-white costumes aka the Quantum Realm suits. The thrilling line "whatever it takes" is repeated by multiple Avengers throughout the back-half of the preview as well and comes to a full circle with Tony Stark saying it.
What do you think of Kevin Feige's answer? Just in case you need a quick refresher, here's what happens: The first after credits scene is basically a scene from Avengers: Endgame, while the second sees Goose the cat flerken puking up the Tesseract on Nick Fury's desk.
Captain Marvel is finally with us and fans around the world have had the chance to see the next film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for themselves. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom. According to Empire, however, the latter was nearly an entirely different scene that connected Captain Marvel directly to Thor: Ragnarok.
Captain Marvel stars Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Mendelsohn, Djimon Hounsou, Lee Pace, Lashana Lynch, Gemma Chan, Algenis Perez Soto, Rune Temte, McKenna Grace, Clark Gregg and Jude Law.
- Schalmont senior to lead climate school strike Friday
- Golden Tate Agrees To Four-Year, $37.5M Deal With Giants
- New York Mafia chieftain gunned down in front of mansion
- Google Chrome 73 Brings Dark Mode on macOS Mojave
- Nick Jonas just bought Priyanka Chopra the most OUTRAGEOUS gift
- One viral tweet saved the day for this struggling donut shop
- QUIZ: Season-opening Formula 1 Grand Prix winners
- Markets Right Now: Stocks open higher; Boeing falls again
- Sadio Mane Reminds Me of Raheem Sterling - Liverpool Legend
- 'King Leo' - Fans react to Lionel Messi's heroic performance