Apart from the Dark Mode, Google Chrome's latest version also brings several features and improvements, including changes to syncing and account sign-in and Auto Picture-in-Picture.
The update's release note also state that "Windows support is on the way", so if you'll have to wait longer if you're using Windows.
According to a blog by Google, the new feature comes in to effect when the mobile network's effective connection type is "2G" or 'slow-2G, ' or when Chrome for Android estimates that the page load will take more than five seconds to load at the current network conditions and device capabilities. If you don't enable the system-wide dark mode in macOS Mojave, you won't be able to enjoy the dark mode in Google Chrome as well. Some users are able to inadvertently access dark mode so there is at least some information to be had about it but dark mode simply isn't ready yet for the overwhelming majority of testers. Chrome 73's dark mode on Mac looks quite similar to the browser's native incognito mode. Signed HTTP exchanges and constructible style sheets are among the other features arriving with Chrome browser's latest build. Google Chrome 73 is now available for download for GNU/Linux, macOS, and Windows from our web portal.
Finally, as Chrome 73 adds progressive web app support to the macOS version of Chrome, and developers can now add badge API to web apps for desktop browsers so that notifications alerts (such as unread notifications) can be displayed over the app's icon from Chrome's home page. Support for features like Dark Mode on Windows and other changes will hopefully follow soon after, but Google hasn't given any specific timetable.
- Apple sets March 25 event, hints at streaming
- Nick Jonas just bought Priyanka Chopra the most OUTRAGEOUS gift
- Firefox Just Got an End-to-End Encrypted File Sharing Service
- No military solution to Pak-India issues: Germany
- One viral tweet saved the day for this struggling donut shop
- George Pell sentenced to 6 years jail
- MPs rule Britain can't quit European Union unless a deal agreed with Brussels
- North Koreans Just Voted-but Not for Kim Jong Un
- Eight dead after school building collapses in Nigeria
- Motorola's 5G Moto Mod for Moto z3 Now Available on Verizon