Yeah, they're hella dumb, but those who work in White Houses should not throw stones.
Former top economic adviser Gary Cohn went to Trump's daughter to voice his objections over her father's response to the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017, in which Trump blamed "both sides" for the deadly violence that occurred when a group of white supremacists attacked anti-racism protesters.
"Mr. President, did you intervene in Jared Kushner's security clearance, and in Ivanka Trump's security clearance?"
Corallo, who ultimately left his role on the president's legal team after only three months on the job, said Jared and Ivanka would frequently intrude on meetings between the president and his lawyers, raising complex legal concerns about attorney-client privilege.
The White House has made a decision to chime in on the crimes of Full House's Lori Loughlin, it what is inadvertently a massive burn on anybody named Trump or Jared Kushner. She granted many of her 220 subjects anonymity, according to the report.
'She thinks she's going to be president of the United States, ' Cohn says.
'You've got to be insane, ' Cohn is said to have told Kushner.
Seating arrangements on flights have been problematic for White House officials throughout Trump's presidency.
'Kushner Inc, ' which comes out March 19, portrays Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump as a couple who pushed their power on White House staffers while lashing out at anyone who was against them, ABC News reported. "It seems she has written a book of fiction rather than any serious attempt to get the facts".
Instead of firing Trump's daughter and son-in-law, the book, according to the Times, said Kelly and the President "agreed that they would make life hard enough to force the pair to offer their resignations, which the president would then accept". "Correcting everything wrong would take too long and be pointless", he added.
- Aubameyang double caps Arsenal comeback to reach Europa League quarters
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Brexit talks with the Government 'constructive' - Dodds
- Chiefs release erstwhile star Berry as free agency begins | AP sports
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Officially Split Households From Kate Middleton & Prince William
- Manchester United boss Solskjaer rejects Neville's remarks on priorities
- NZ mosque gunman was Australian rightwing 'terrorist' : Australia PM
- Michael Swartz: Obama's Department of Injustice Quashed Clinton Investigation
- Facebook says Chief Product Officer Chris Cox is leaving | Tech
- Disney Rehires James Gunn For Guardians Of The Galaxy 3