I certainly did not sleep with him.
Now, Jessica is speaking out about the rumors and clarifying that they're 100% untrue!
"In fact I don't even get on twitter had to download app again and don't watch tv and had no idea any of this was going on", she tweeted.
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are back from vacation - and back at the gym. / (c) Jessica Canseco/TwitterJessica Canseco reveals the last time she saw Alex Rodriguez. "We are just friends my god". According to the source, their kids - the World of Dance judge shares 11-year-old twins Emme and Max with her ex-husband, Marc Anthony, while Rodriguez has two daughters, Natasha, 14, and Ella, 10, with his ex-wife, Cynthia Scurtis - were a "driving force" in their engagement. Little does she know that he is cheating on her with my ex-wife, Jessica. "I was there a few months back with her when he called her on her phone".
Now the bride-to-be has offered up four more snaps of the grand gesture online, capturing the moment Alex got down on one knee to ask Jennifer to be his wife. "Alex Rodriguez, I challenge you to a boxing match or an MMA match any time you want".
In short order, former baseball player and steroid icon Jose claimed A-Rod was philandering on J-Lo with Jessica. After celebrating their engagement in the Bahamas, the couple boarded a private jet that was decked out in tons of congratulatory mementos.
In January, Rodriguez told The Associated Press that he and Lopez had similar backgrounds and her latest film Second Act reflected the ties that drew them together.
Jose, who was was married to Jessica from 1996 to 1999 after meeting her when she was a Hooters waitress in Cleveland, made the allegation on Twitter.
- LeBron James expects postseason with Lakers in future
- Southwest, American ground troublesome 737s. Here’s how it affects Sacramento fliers
- Solskjaer rejects Neville's De Gea Man Utd contract claims
- No military solution to Pak-India issues: Germany
- Thompson wants more energy from Warriors fans at Oracle Arena
- Paul Manafort returns to court for another sentencing
- Tiger Woods Works With Putting Coach At Players
- Local students to cut class in second climate strike
- Apple sets March 25 event, hints at streaming
- White House tries to avert Senate defeat on border emergency