The entertainment site reported that Paris had been taken to hospital and had been placed in psychiatric hold. "She's now in stable condition".
Louis Vuitton said that at the time of the event, it was not aware of the "Leaving Neverland" documentary, in which two adult men say they were befriended by Jackson and abused by him in the early 1990s. "The victim was transported to a local hospital".
Jackson responded to a Twitter user, who pointed out that she hasn't spoken publically about the documentary. She also revealed she had been sexually assaulted by a stranger at the age of 14. The 4-hour documentary aired at the end of February and follows James Safechuck and Wade Robson telling stories of their sexual abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson.
While Paris Jackson reportedly hasn't seen Leaving Neverland, TMZ claims "the Jackson kids have been in turmoil over the renewed allegations" and "that they feel the doc was one-sided and unfair". The report also mentioned that Jackson had maintained her father's innocence following the explosive documentary.
Since Leaving Neverland first hit the airwaves, Paris' father Michael Jackson has become the subject of a reactionary movement aimed at muting his legacy and influence.
If you are anxious about your or someone else's mental health, the best place to get help is your GP or local mental health provider.
- Valve launches Steam Link Anywhere into beta
- Gambino Crime Boss Francesco "Frank" Cali Shot Dead In New York
- Uber reportedly planning an April IPO
- Sreesanth thanks SC for setting aside BCCI’s life ban
- China industrial output growth slowest in 17 years
- India vs Australia - Highlights & Stats
- New Zealand Mosque Killings Spark Global Horror
- Christchurch Shooting: 49 People Killed In New Zealand Mosque Terror Attack
- English Premier League match-week 31 betting preview
- Iranian Human Rights Lawyer Sentenced To Seven Years' Prison