"Well, we'll see less of the Fab Four together", she stated.
"It seemed to be a little unjust as she hadn't done anything except live her life".
Meghan has been busy with her final few royal events over the last few weeks.
The Duchess will, however, continue to do private meetings, it is understood.
It appears that numerous most senior staff, now at Kensington Palace, are staying to work with the Cambridges.
"She's got celebrity friends, her instincts would be perhaps to take the baby to NY and show it off to friends, maybe push against what the royals and the firm and those around her might advise and expect". She is not, however, scheduled to make any more public appearances.
Harry and Meghan have also turned down the mansion, saying they see their new Windsor residence, Frogmore Cottage, as their "forever home". The couple's home, Frogmore Cottage, is now being renovated and is located in Windsor.
While several different scenarios were considered for the new arrangements, it was this most recent plan that made the most sense for the two couple's futures.
The last time Markle appeared in public with other members of the royal was this past Monday.
The royal family has kept Markle's exact due date a secret, though she is expected to have the child sometime in April.
George Clooney was keen to praise his pal Meghan Markle while being interviewed by Good Morning Britain - and also wasn't afraid to speak out against some of the more negative media attention she receives.
For example, when Kate gave birth to Prince Louis, parking was suspended for a three week period before she had even checked in to the Lindo Wing.
When it comes to choosing a baby name, the world is Harry and Meghan's oyster and there is one royal "rule" that they do have to follow when their child is born and it's to do with the timing of sharing the baby's name with the world.
- Microsoft officially announce Xbox Live for iOS and Android games
- Lori Loughlin Removed From Hallmark Series 'When Calls the Heart' Marketing Imagery
- Eureka High Kids Will Be On Strike for the Climate Today, Too
- 3rd test canceled: Bangladesh team flees mosque shooting
- Zinedine Zidane: Returning Real Madrid manager 'counting' on Gareth Bale
- Foot over bridge near VT Railway Station in Mumbai collapses
- Chiefs release erstwhile star Berry as free agency begins | AP sports
- J&J found liable for California woman's talc-linked cancer
- Houthis hail US vote on Saudi-coalition support
- Saudis held 3 court sessions on ‘heinous’ Khashoggi killing