"The Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix is an iconic event on the sporting calendar and we are pleased to showcase premium CHiQ televisions throughout the venue", added David Esler, General Manager - Sales & Marketing of Changhong Electric Australia. We got a bit lucky during the race weekend with the safety auto to grab the win. "So far the atmosphere is good, the spirit is right within the team and we will try to carry that into the season".
Vettel said he considered 21-year-old Leclerc a "full rival" despite his relative inexperience and expressed confidence that Ferrari can clinch their first drivers' crown since Raikkonen's triumph in 2007.
Leclerc, who joins Ferrari in just his second season in F1 after impressing for Sauber past year, said: "I completely understand the decision". We have work to do.
"Last year, we had to give it absolutely everything to come out on top".
"In this regard we are more prepared".
"There's a lake there, there are ovals there and buildings, so we're talking about subtle adjustments that can improve the racing".
"Naturally after a test, you always improve the next day as the vehicle gets older and older throughout the test". So whoever is quickest this weekend, it doesn't really matter as long as it's close.
16,277 - Red Bull will race in Australia with their youngest two drivers ever in a single F1 grand prix (Max Verstappen and Pierre Gasly - 16,277 days combined).
The race also marks the awesome comeback of Poland's Robert Kubica, who eight years ago partially severed his right arm in an accident that many believed would never see him driving a auto again, let alone a Formula One machine. "We think they're going to be strong because Honda looks strong now as well and they've always had a good vehicle".
"We had some issues with the auto to fix". It's just feeling how the auto handles and how the balance is, we know there is definitely more to come.
At this weekend's season-opening Australian Grand Prix, the points are zeroed again and, in theory, Bottas has an equal opportunity to take the title. After all, they have yet to be beaten to a world championship in the five-year history of Formula 1's hybrid era. Perhaps a little puppy love may well go a long way to proving his critics wrong...
- New York Mafia chieftain gunned down in front of mansion
- Governor Gavin Newsom halts California death penalty executions
- Nick Jonas just bought Priyanka Chopra the most OUTRAGEOUS gift
- MPs Vote Against A No-Deal Brexit Under "Any Circumstance"
- Apple sets March 25 event, hints at streaming
- Motorola's 5G Moto Mod for Moto z3 Now Available on Verizon
- Jose Canseco’s ex-wife: A-Rod cheating claims are false
- Thompson wants more energy from Warriors fans at Oracle Arena
- George Pell sentenced to 6 years jail
- Firefox Just Got an End-to-End Encrypted File Sharing Service