Meanwhile, Zinedine Zidane's return to the bench was not a good sign for the Colombia worldwide either, as he departed after a season in which he didn't enjoy playing time under the Frenchman.
Real and FC Porto have reached an agreement over the transfer of Eder Militao, whose deal with the 13-time UEFA Champions League winners will run until 2025.
On Thursday they announced the signing of 21-year-old Militao, who will join from Porto in a €50million (£43m) deal in the summer. Militao was named as the best defender in the competition for five consecutive matches. "Qualities that he has worn since his arrival last summer at Oporto, where he has shown a rapid adaptation to European football".
The centre-back, who started his professional career with Sao Paulo before moving to Porto in August 2018, has been linked with a number of European clubs in recent months.
The defender has made one appearance for Brazil and can play at centre back, full back or defensive midfield.
- Golden Tate Agrees To Four-Year, $37.5M Deal With Giants
- Sadio Mane Reminds Me of Raheem Sterling - Liverpool Legend
- May still hopes for changes to Brexit deal
- ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty
- Lori Loughlin released on $1 million bond in college admissions bribery scandal
- Beto O'Rourke Joins Democratic Presidential Field
- Actress Lori Loughlin Posts $1 Million Bail in College Bribery Case
- Facebook struggles into day two of global outage
- How Odell Beckham Jr. found out about his trade to the Browns
- Pixelbook begone? Google reportedly reduces in-house computer production