While still relatively new to the world of Marvel, she first appeared in 2005 and has since been a fan favorite. Given how numerous original Avengers may not appear in future films, this little snippet could be a clue regarding Hawkeye's future. We don't know exactly what that means, although Chris Evans has made it clear in interviews and on social media that this will be his last film as Captain America. She even later goes by the name "Hawkeye" to honour Clint.
"I keep telling these people to move on, some do, but not us", says Steve Rogers while talking to Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow).
Earlier this month, a side-by-side version of an Endgame trailer showing standard format and Imax was released. Let us know in the comments section below.
Ms Gurira is seen briefly in the trailer, but only from a scene in the previous film, Avengers: Infinity War, like many others.
Iron Man starts the trailer with his own monologue, likely from when he's recording his farewell message to Pepper Potts.
Endgame trailer on YouTube, and it dives into some details we've been waiting for.
Marvel also released the new poster for the film - see that below. Nevertheless, it's reasonable to assume that Avengers Endgame isn't just focused on Captain America, but is technically Captain America 4.
"Hey@Marvel, we heard about Tony Stark". Interestingly, in this moment the whole team seems to be in a matching grey and burgundy uniform: we don't think we've ever seen the Avengers dressed in unison?
At one point during the trailer, Ant-Man is seen leaping off of pencils in what appears to be an office that has been hit by an explosion. Walking among the Avengers, with his head held high, the brief scene finally confirms that Tony Stark does make it back to Earth! the clip ends on a lighter note with Thor finally meeting Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel. Guess fans will just have to wait until April 26 to find out what that's all about.
- Who Is Social Media Influencer Olivia Jade?
- Destin Daniel Cretton Eyed To Direct Marvel’s Shang-Chi Movie
- Loss in communications after Cyclone Idai lashes Mozambican port
- #BoycottChineseProducts trend on Twitter after China blocks Azhar's listing
- ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty
- Pixelbook begone? Google reportedly reduces in-house computer production
- Actress Lori Loughlin Posts $1 Million Bail in College Bribery Case
- How Odell Beckham Jr. found out about his trade to the Browns
- Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool are back where we belong
- Dolphins wrap up free-agent visit with Teddy Bridgewater