The Kansas City Chiefs are now experiencing a bit of anxiety as they have to deal with yet another prominent player on the team having allegations thrown his way for misbehavior. As of Friday evening, Hill has yet to be accused of any crime, according to The Star.
According to Overland Park police, the original report was closed three days later when prosecution was declined.
Hill's name is not listed on this report, KCTV reports. "We will have no further comment at this time".
IN 2015, Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery after his then-girlfriend said he choked her and punched her in December 2014 when Hill was a student at Oklahoma State University. The domestic violence conviction was dismissed and expunged from his record past year after he completed his probation requirements. He was given three years of probation and ordered to undergo anger management classes.
Hill, 25, has a history of violence and abuse. Upon completion of his probation requirements, the felony conviction was dismissed in August 2018 and the charge was wiped from his records.
After being kicked off of OSU's football team the wide receiver transferred to West Alabama and was drafted in the fifth round by the Chiefs in 2016.
Hill just completed his third season with the Chiefs, during which he amassed 1,479 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns, in addition to 151 rushing yards and a touchdown, and 20 punt returns for 213 yards and another touchdown.
- Disney Rehires James Gunn For Guardians Of The Galaxy 3
- Michael Swartz: Obama's Department of Injustice Quashed Clinton Investigation
- NZ mosque gunman was Australian rightwing 'terrorist' : Australia PM
- Lori Loughlin Removed From Hallmark Series 'When Calls the Heart' Marketing Imagery
- Fallout continues for American, Southwest after FAA grounds Boeing Max jets
- 3rd test canceled: Bangladesh team flees mosque shooting
- School Officials Looking To Ban Cellphones In Class
- Brexit talks with the Government 'constructive' - Dodds
- J&J found liable for California woman's talc-linked cancer
- How to get Android 10 Q beta on your phone right now