Want a pizza pie?
March 14 - or 3.14 - is Pi Day, a time set aside to recognize the mathematical symbol that represents the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, or approximately 3.14159.
This list will be updated as more information becomes available.
It's also a day you can get sweet and savory deals on a pie with an "e".
Pizza Inn: New and existing reward members get a Chocolate Chip Pizzert for $3.14 Thursday.
House of Pies - House of Pies is having a giveaway for free pie for a year.
If you buy one chicken pot pie and a drink at Boston Market, you'll get another pot pie free-score.
Tree of Life Cafe is selling slices of its pies for $3.14 Thursday, tax included. The first 50 guests to say "Pie is the answer" will get a complementary Key Lime Pie shot with a souvenir glass. To find your local pizza restaurant, you can visit their website and use the store locator tool. The healthy grocery store notes that its pies are free of hydrogenated fats, high-fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. It's a big deal in education circles and even ancient Egyptians realized it was something special. You will need this coupon to redeem it.
On March 14, when you dine in at a Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen restaurant and buy a chicken pot pie, you'll get a second pie to bake at home later, free of charge.
Download the Blaze Pizza app before March 14 to get a custom-built pizza for $3.14.
- Firefox Just Got an End-to-End Encrypted File Sharing Service
- One viral tweet saved the day for this struggling donut shop
- Thompson wants more energy from Warriors fans at Oracle Arena
- Nick Jonas just bought Priyanka Chopra the most OUTRAGEOUS gift
- North Koreans Just Voted-but Not for Kim Jong Un
- Apple sets March 25 event, hints at streaming
- New York Mafia chieftain gunned down in front of mansion
- Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer cruise as Novak Djokovic departs
- Schalmont senior to lead climate school strike Friday
- George Pell sentenced to 6 years jail