The Golden State Warriors began their quest for a three-peat by clobbering the Los Angeles Clippers in their NBA Western Conference matchup on Saturday, April 13 (Sunday, April 14, Manila time). As a result, the referee in front of them ejected both players after they were hit with double-technicals. Durant laughed at Beverley's taunts.
"We had to delay our film session so we could watch the last couple of holes", Kerr said, via The Mercury News. He's a hell of a defender who plays hard.
For his part, Clippers coach Doc Rivers was less than pleased with the officiating in the opener.
Curry, arguably the greatest shooter in National Basketball Association history, is now connecting on 41.1 percent of postseason 3-pointers and is third in career shots made from behind the arc (2,483).
- Severe weather possible late tonight & Sunday
- Ontario Budget 2019 to allow purchase of gambling tickets on smartphones
- Justice Department to make Mueller report public Thursday
- The Leaked Photo That Got Julian Assange Kicked Out Of The Embassy
- Jacob Rees-Mogg Says Family Remains Unified Despite Sister Joining Brexit Party
- Oil markets tightening due to USA sanctions: IEA
- Eight dead after tornadoes rip across US South
- Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp working again after outages
- Cricketer guilty of raping sleeping woman
- Trump says he will award Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom