It looks like Facebook services across the world are now affected by an outage.
Users reported widespread issues with the popular social media platforms, including a total blackout of the sites.
Social media apps Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are down for users worldwide.
The company's March outage also impacted the wider Facebook product family, including Instagram and WhatsApp, and persisted for hours.
An email requesting comment about the outage was sent to Facebook by The Associated Press. Downdetector.com's live outage map showed that the issues were mainly in Europe, Asia and the US.
The hashtags #whatsappdown, #instagramdown and #facebookdown were all trending in South Africa on Sunday afternoon.
Facebook blamed a "server configuration change", and apologized for the outages. "The issue has since been resolved; we're sorry for any inconvenience", a Facebook spokesperson said.
- Vader Immortal Official Trailer
- Favreau gives 'Star Wars' fans 1st look at 'The Mandalorian'
- Huge fire breaks out at Coachella as people urged to flee
- Molinari won’t look back as he takes on Tiger for Masters crown
- Unlucky 13th: Johnson accidentally hits ball off tee on practice swing
- Leafs' Kadri to have in-person hearing for Game 2 cross-check
- McConnell mum on Cain for Fed
- World's largest plane makes first test flight
- Los Angeles Lakers Part Ways With Walton
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order gets a poster and trailer