Apple is also likely to improve the "Hey Siri" rejection on iOS 13 to avoid accidental wake up instances for its voice assistant. If the others don't leak in the meantime, then we'll get back to you on June 3 with the official details from Apple.
That's because iOS 13, the iOS update expected later this year, will finally add a system-wide dark mode, according to a new report from 9to5Mac. The only way to enable dark mode in Messenger was to send a crescent moon emoji in any chat, an Easter Egg activation available on both Android and iOS platforms.
If you're a fan of dark mode on just about every device you own, you're really going to like the next version of iOS. Facebook Messenger users can now directly enable dark mode, no emojis necessary.
There will be a lot of iPad-specific changes in iOS 13, including the ability for apps to have multiple windows. Each of these windows can also include a detachable sheet that can likewise float and be moved around on-screen, stacked, or flung away using a dismissal gesture. However, since shaking an iPad looks a bit weird, iOS 13 is said to bring a new standard undo option for iPad users. "The gesture starts as a three-finger tap on the keyboard area, sliding left and right allows the user to undo and redo actions interactively", the report notes. On iPad, Safari will perhaps automatically request the desktop versions of certain sites to prevent them from displaying versions more tailored to phone screens. This will help users differentiate between multiple Split View windows. Instead of installing new fonts that can be used for your Apple gadget's text interface, new fonts can already be found via a font management panel in the settings.
Guilherme Rambo for 9to5Mac also mentions that the Mail app on iOS 13 will be able to organise messages into categories such as marketing, purchases, and "not important". You'll also get a "read later" queue. You may also find it easier to select multiple items in table and collection views by dragging several fingers across them.
- Jordan Hasay finishes third in Boston Marathon - after a year of injuries
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2 Teaser Forecasts An Epic Battle
- Biggest OnePlus 7 reveal could happen on April 17, CEO teases
- OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro tipped to launch on May 14
- India Called 'Nuke-Armed' Pak’s Bluff With Balakot Air Strikes - Modi
- READ: Bernie Sanders' Full 10 Years of Tax Returns
- Newcastle conquer Leicester, put distance between them and final EPL relegation spot
- Fiji stay alive in Singapore Sevens after Scotland stumble
- Trump Visits Business Owned by Rochester Man
- Four injured in Melbourne nightclub shooting