Yes, the Season 8 premiere, simply titled Winterfell, goes extremely heavy on the character convergence. The Season 8 premiere number also topped the show's Season 7 finale, which had captured the attention of 12.1 million viewers.
Rising nearly weekly from episode-to-episode and year-to-year, Season 7 of the David Benioff and D.B.
We then move to the Last Hearth - the northernmost castle in The North excluding those occupied by the Night's Watch - which interestingly is now situated on a spiral hill.
The channel said Sunday's live U.S. television audience and viewers on its HBO GO and HBO NOW apps exceeded the previous series high of 16.9 million viewers for the Season 7 finale two years ago.
That's a series high audience for "Game of Thrones", beating the 16.9 million viewers that its season 7 finale scored on its premiere night. That viewership will grow considerably over the run of season eight.
The episode was live for some users for hours on DirecTV Now, before it was taken down.
Finally, Kit mentioned meeting wife Rose Leslie on Game of Thrones and their plans for the future now that the story is over. They have to be ready to face a war with the Night King and his army. We analyze the new developments in the uneasy Targaryen-Stark alliance, and try to predict what will happen now that Jaime has arrived in a castle full of people who want him dead. Wondering why? Let us tell you in detail- In of the scenes from the first episode, Bran catches Jaime Lannister and his sister, Cersei having sex.
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah explains goal celebration against Chelsea
- Oklahoma City Thunder: 3 takeaways from Game 1 vs. Blazers
- 76ers fine Amir Johnson for looking at phone on bench
- Messi's clash with Smalling like being 'hit by a truck' - Valverde
- Jordan Hasay finishes third in Boston Marathon - after a year of injuries
- Winx Closes Out Storied Career With 33rd Consecutive Victory
- Measles cases soar to second-highest level in 25 years
- Trump says Boeing should fix, then re-brand Max jets
- How Ernesto Valverde's men could line up against Manchester United
- India Called 'Nuke-Armed' Pak’s Bluff With Balakot Air Strikes - Modi