Real Madrid however are all too aware that even if negotiations start at 130 million euros, it's likely they'll have to accept a lower amount to seal the move.
Duvan Zapata has so far this season, scored 25 goals across all competitions for his Italian Serie A side which makes him the best fit for the club.
"Kovacic is a defensive midfielder and that is where he performed best at Real Madrid, but Chelsea are already blessed with Jorginho and [N'Golo] Kante in that role". "We want to win to get into the top four, we don't care about the title race."I want to say [Manchester] City [will win the title] because we have Liverpool still to play".
"It could be said that few players have so much time on the ball and do so little with it, he's made very few things happen. But a great player like him would be automatic pick in any team".
"The end of the season could be wonderful if we win the Europa League and qualify for the Champions League for next season". It's not easy to play the way he wants but now we are starting to understand.
Real believe the price for the 29-year-old is a fair one in the current market taking into account the transfer fees paid for the likes of Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and Philippe Coutinho in recent years.
Brazilian midfielder Casemiro believes the French World Cup victor is capable of playing in any team but insisted he would be happy to see him move to the Bernabeu.
Another issue in offloading Bale is his salary demands - the Welshman earns nearly £26million a year before tax - and this limits the number of clubs he could potentially move to.
- Cop's son arrested for allegedly torching three black churches
- Netanyahu wins 5th term as Israeli PM: final results
- JUST IN: Sudan military bows to pressure, steps down
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Has a Hard Time Using… 5G
- Google’s G Suite adds direct support for Microsoft Office Documents
- Former NFL Player Arrested Following The Death Of His Girlfriend's Daughter
- Valtteri Bottas on pole for Chinese GP after pipping Lewis Hamilton
- Tesla falls on report of Panasonic factory expansion freeze
- Barr returns to Capitol Hill, where he'll face more Mueller questions
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Won't Pose After Baby's Birth