"My baby is 1 today", she began, adding an anguished-face emoji, before sharing the first snapshot: an intimate grab of Kardashian and True in the hospital right after her birth.
In one video posted to Khloe's Instagram Story, Tristan could be seen standing beside Khloe and True at the party.
The party was filled with pastel coloured balloons and include fun snacks such as doughnuts, bunny cake pops, animal-shaped candy floss and a three-tiered birthday cake with a white elephant on top of it.
Before sweetly continuing: "You are my ultimate True love!"
The mom of one also made sure she and her baby girl were outfitted in the flawless outfits.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star wanted to keep things as normal as possible for her little girl's special day, despite the couple splitting for good two months ago, after he was allegedly caught kissing family friend Jordyn Woods.
One insider report assured fans that in spite of what has been going on in their relationship, they are peacefully "coexisting" for the sake of their one-year-old daughter, True.
"Khloe always wants True to have her father in her life, so Tristan is invited to be around for the celebration". Man time goes by soo fast but I'm loving every minute of it. The party came nearly a year to the day Thompson was accused of being unfaithful for the first time when he kissed another woman days before True was born.
"Khloe and the family will be celebrating True's first birthday this weekend", ET's source said.
- Ocasio-Cortez quits Facebook, calling social media a 'public health risk'
- Elon Musk Tweets Out Another Tesla Forecast in Midst of SEC Talks
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah explains goal celebration against Chelsea
- Family horrified after 'monster' throws boy from shopping centre balcony
- Trump says he will award Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- In record shale deal, Chevron acquires Anadarko for $33B
- Massive Fire Breaks Out at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Trump says Boeing should fix, then re-brand Max jets
- 76ers fine Amir Johnson for looking at phone on bench
- Justice Department to make Mueller report public Thursday