For those prepared, ready, and anxious, I caught the Game of Thrones Season 8 world premiere in NY earlier and let me tell you - it's unbelievable. The final run for Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen and company is about to happen for the last time.
Harington also shows off the late Ned Stark's (Sean Bean) fake decapitated head, still attached to a prop pike, where King Joffrey (Jack Gleeson) had it placed for all to see at the end of season one.
Kit's outing comes as he admitted he broke down in tears after a fan asked him whether he was Jon Snow, as it dawned on him he would no longer be playing the character.
Late a year ago, Entertainment Weekly reported from the friggin set!
This proves that when you're trying to shoot your shot, the most effective conversation starters center around what we all love: Drama.
The segment also will include an exclusive clip from the highly anticipated Season 8 opener.
However, before we dive deep into theories and into melancholy (what after GoT?), we bring you some of the funniest moments of the show. They could be dead in an instant.
He said: "It's like when you finish a book, you're not happy it's over are you?" "I know it's an end, but it's not much of an end for me", he admits.
They have taught the application to scour the web for information about each of the characters, which is then processed by artificial intelligence algorithms to assess their survival chances. As such, it makes sense that the showrunners would have to miss out details from the novel so that the show would work timewise, so we wouldn't have to follow dozens of extra characters. Harington replied by pointing out that they "were never friends".
- LeBron, Carmelo, Chris Paul courtside for Wade’s last game
- Former NFL Player Arrested Following The Death Of His Girlfriend's Daughter
- Google’s G Suite adds direct support for Microsoft Office Documents
- Cop's son arrested for allegedly torching three black churches
- Kim Jong Un says he’s open to another summit with Trump
- Ex-Obama WH counsel charged with lying in lobbying probe
- Netanyahu wins 5th term as Israeli PM: final results
- Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 just got even harder to buy
- Red-hot Magic set to face Raptors in Round 1 of National Basketball Association playoffs
- Allegri: Juventus Didn't Do Enough To Beat Ajax