That ends today with the introduction of Forza Street, which is now available for Windows 10 but will be coming to iOS and Android later this year. This simplified version of Forza will be the first in the series to come to a platform other than PC or Xbox.
Update: The official announcement is up on Xbox Wire, and Microsoft confirmed that the iOS and Android versions of Forza Street are coming later this year. And while the free-to-play approach is something new in the Forza game series, the product in itself isn't entirely new. Racers will have to focus their efforts on hitting the gas and brake pedals and timing their boosts to win races.
Racing games enthusiasts would recognize Miami Street in the new Forza because it is rebranded under the Forza franchise, aimed to arrive at low-end devices.
"In Forza Street, new Forza fans and seasoned drivers alike can collect and assemble a legendary lineup of cars to compete in intense, cinematic races", Beaudoin explains. Microsoft promises "streamlined controls", but the best thing about Forza Street is that you'll be able to race anytime, anywhere, assuming you have an Internet connection.
Microsoft previously released a free-to-play Forza game on Windows 10 called Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but Forza Street won't be as demanding. The Windows 10 download size is listed at 3.85GB, and while in-app purchases are mentioned, there are no pricing details available.
- Four injured in Melbourne nightclub shooting
- Trump Visits Business Owned by Rochester Man
- India Called 'Nuke-Armed' Pak’s Bluff With Balakot Air Strikes - Modi
- Fiji stay alive in Singapore Sevens after Scotland stumble
- Google to launch all-new Pixel 3 successor next month
- Microsoft email breach gave hackers access to account information for months
- Biggest OnePlus 7 reveal could happen on April 17, CEO teases
- EU Chief Negotiator Fears Brexit Will "Poison" EU Elections
- Newcastle conquer Leicester, put distance between them and final EPL relegation spot
- Scientists Reveal World's 'First' 3D Print of Heart With Human Tissue