Speaking in his press conference ahead of Sunday's clash with Chelsea, Klopp revealed that as long as his other centre-halves remain fit it's doubtful Gomez will return to the first-team picture before the end of the season.
Klopp is demanding focus as he attempts to deliver a first league title since 1990. Chelsea will be looking to spoil Liverpool's title hopes yet again. By the way, on this point, we can finally close the slipping book. 'Robbo (Andy Robertson) slipped (in the second half) and nothing happened, so it has finished.
"I am so proud of what the boys did, and I loved, loved, loved the atmosphere - it was outstanding what the people did". You could feel it, the fans were all on their toes. Let's try. And if that's enough, then flawless. If not then we can not change it.
"Very smart people will come out and say: 'Yeah, if you would have won against Leicester you would be champions.' It's all bullshit".
'Yeah of course [we can challenge] we are Chelsea.
"We don't care about who can win the title, we'll go there and try to win the game", Hazard told the BBC.
"But a club like Chelsea, it shouldn't matter how good you're playing, you've got to be winning games, and you can't be losing games like this".
'We have Porto and then Cardiff next weekend. That might work in Rangers' favour as they may not want to waste a squad place on a player who will only be used sparingly.
Klopp revealed he was blown away by Salah's stunner after the Egypt global came off the right and thundered beyond Kepa Arrizabalaga.
And here is the goal from Mane, a lovely header after a nice bit of combination play from Liverpool and a cross from Jordan Henderson. Klopp said of the drought: "The answer in football is always work rate and the work rate of all three up front was outstanding". 'You can not defend at this level without the offensive plyers. How the boys worked today was unbelievable. You get your rewards from that.
Having Joe around is a very hard situation. We do not host or upload this material and are not responsible for the content.
And Klopp said: "It was a really good game, hard against strong opponents".
"We showed great things during the game and we are very happy with the three points".
- World's largest plane makes first test flight
- Ex-Obama WH counsel charged with lying in lobbying probe
- Kit Harington: The Game of Thrones finale will be sensational
- Allegri: Juventus Didn't Do Enough To Beat Ajax
- Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 just got even harder to buy
- SpaceX successfully launches Falcon Heavy rocket
- Unlucky 13th: Johnson accidentally hits ball off tee on practice swing
- Man City left to question priorities for Crystal Palace visit
- WH: Sending Migrants to 'Sanctuary Cities' Not Top Choice
- Israel Folau prepared to exit rugby without legal fight