Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, whose prolific use of social media helped her amass a national profile, said she's conscious of social media's negative effects and even quit one of the biggest platforms of all.
"This puts me in danger every time", Rep. Ocasio-Cortez tweeted after the email spread on social media.
"I invite her to go underground with me and meet the men and women who do heroic work to power the American economy", said Barr. "I think that Netanyahu is a Trump-like figure, and I think that we-there are so many ways to approach this issue. I think it's certainly on the table, and I think it's something that can be discussed".
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of NY has an interesting take on how she wants HBO's "Game of Thrones" to end. "We apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez for the use of unacceptable language in this email, and we do not approve of the message conveyed".
A spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez told the Washington Post that "the congresswoman's words speak for themselves" when asked to comment.
By promoting ambitious forward-thinking policies including the Green New Deal, a bill to address human-induced climate-change, Ocasio-Cortez has found herself the preferred target of white conservative ire in the USA - including becoming the recipient of multiple death threats, according to reports. "I'm really outraged because as a person who has gotten direct death threats myself I know that her life is put in more danger".
Pelosi may have been referring to the Justice Democrats, a political action committee that supported a small slate of seven representatives that includes Ocasio-Cortez. She says that Rep. Crenshaw was "fanning the flames of hate". "I take in consumption and reading during the week but on the weekends I am not scrolling through trying to see what content journalists are writing".
Though other progressives like New York City's Mayor Bill de Blasio have had frosty relationships with Wall Street, Ocasio-Cortez has chosen to have no relationship at all, Fox Business reported - and she might be the only high-profile local elected official to refuse meetings with the banks.
- Jordan Hasay finishes third in Boston Marathon - after a year of injuries
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 2 Teaser Forecasts An Epic Battle
- Truex Finally Wins At A Short Track
- India Called 'Nuke-Armed' Pak’s Bluff With Balakot Air Strikes - Modi
- Ben Simmons hits out at the boo-boys after shock 76ers loss
- Khloe Kardashian Admits She's "Having Anxiety" About True's First Birthday
- Newcastle conquer Leicester, put distance between them and final EPL relegation spot
- Trump says Boeing should fix, then re-brand Max jets
- Measles cases soar to second-highest level in 25 years
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?