Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., says there are health risks associated with Facebook and that's why she's chose to stop using her account. "I'm the guy who went overseas to make sure this never happens again, to take the fight to the enemy that committed these attacks", Crenshaw responded.
Ocasio-Cortez also criticized The New York Post for publishing Omar's comments on the front page of their Thursday paper.
"Nearly 3,000 Americans lost their lives to Islamic terrorists on 9/11, yet Omar diminishes it as: 'Some people did something.' Democrat leaders need to condemn her brazen display of disrespect", she said. "As an American Jew, I can tell you there's nothing more hurtful to us than having us linked to money and saying that all we care about is money-that's the Holy Grail when it comes to insulting Jews".
Like an unfortunate person suffering from Tourette's Syndrome - an affliction that presents itself as a series of uncontrollable public verbal outbursts - Australian-owned media giant Fox News can't stop talking about United States lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
During the interview, Ocasio-Cortez pointed to negative health consequences as a reason to scale back on social platforms.
Summarizing the looming problem of dealing with concentrated tech power, Ocasio-Cortez noted the conventional wisdom that "Congress is fundamentally slow and technology is fundamentally fast".
Now Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez could follow in the footsteps of Jeremy Corbyn and address thousands of people at the Glastonbury Festival. "I haven't endorsed anybody, but I'm very supportive of Bernie", Ocasio-Cortez said, adding, "I also think what Elizabeth Warren has been bringing to the table is ... truly remarkable, truly remarkable and transformational".
"So here you go, you guys are breaking news".
"This is a really dishonest attack, and let me tell you how I am for 9/11 victims and 9/11 first-responders". "So to say that kind of attack, that is the height of partisanship and I'm really disappointed in them saying that, especially coming from NY".
Barr said that "not only has Congressman Crenshaw "done something" to combat terrorism, he was wounded by an improvised explosive device (IED) while serving - causing him to lose his right eye".
- Ontario Budget 2019 to allow purchase of gambling tickets on smartphones
- Elon Musk Tweets Out Another Tesla Forecast in Midst of SEC Talks
- Eight dead after tornadoes rip across US South
- Delta cuts seat recline on some planes to protect 'personal space'
- Family horrified after 'monster' throws boy from shopping centre balcony
- Severe weather possible late tonight & Sunday
- Jacob Rees-Mogg Says Family Remains Unified Despite Sister Joining Brexit Party
- Trump says he will award Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Oil markets tightening due to USA sanctions: IEA
- London police open fire after vehicle rams Ukrainian ambassador’s auto