A little over a month after the Redmi Note 7 Pro debuted in India, the phone is getting a new update.
Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi is gearing up to launch its first flagship smartphone.
The device's display camera hole is placed at the top of the display, and it is centered, unlike on the Galaxy S10 series of smartphones and the HONOR View20. Redmi's smartphones ship with Xiaomi's MIUI Android overlay, so the same will happen with this device as well, as MIUI 10 will come pre-installed.
The tweet includes a video showing Manu Jain's 32 selfies with 32 Xiaomi Employees. Redmi India's tweet too had #YYY which indicates that the company is soon releasing the Redmi Y3. The company has teased the launch of an upcoming Redmi smartphone on its Twitter handle. This also hints that the smartphone will come under the Redmi Y series which focus on selfie smartphones. However, Redmi GM Lu Weibing debunked the leaked image and suggested that there is a phone with SDM855 in the works, however, it wouldn't have a pop-up front camera setup as shown.
Going by the previous release pattern, it is likely to be released later this month and probably cost anywhere between Rs 9,000 and Rs 11,000 if not less depending on RAM + Storage configuration. The smartphone sports a 16-megapixel selfie camera and dual-rear cameras including 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel sensors. The smartphone also has microSD slot for further expansion of storage. There's also an 8MP front camera for selfies.
- JUST IN: Sudan military bows to pressure, steps down
- Uber reveals heavy losses as it files to go public
- Black hole gets welcomed to the Earth with memes
- Marcos Rojo Starts - Manchester United Team vs West Ham Confirmed
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Won't Pose After Baby's Birth
- Harry Kane to miss 3 months, Dele Alli has fracture
- Liverpool's Klopp condemns 'disgusting' Salah abuse ahead of Chelsea clash
- Anthony Crolla ‘fine’ after brutal defeat against Vasyl Lomachenko
- Theresa May told to resign after accepting another Brexit delay
- Nipsey Hussle’s Mother Has A Message For His Grieving Fans