The Galaxy S10 5G is supposed to use both connections simultaneously but some people are reporting that once a 5G connection is lost it will not reconnect to 5G and will remain on 4G LTE.
The Galaxy Fold brings together the qualities of different devices, combining mobile, tablet and camera features in one.
It is worth noting while many Android fans have insisted the patch has improved the performance of the in-display fingerprint sensor, Express.co.uk has not been able to test the update and therefore can not comment on any changes to the device. It's unclear if the sensor is actually any better, but at least Samsung is trying.
It is also to be noted, that the offer shall be valid in addition to the already running Upgrade Program and shall be available on exchange of select smartphones only with a new Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+.
Unfortunately, there's no way to trigger the update manually, so if you've got an S10 or S10+, you'll have to play the waiting game.
For those of you who'd like to buy the new Samsung Galaxy Fold on April 26th, Samsung just announced they'll be taking pre-order reservations for the unlocked version of the device on their website. The Galaxy J7 (2017), also known as the Galaxy J7 Pro in some regions, has also joined the club now as the Korean company released the April security patch for this budget device yesterday. Of course, the update likely won't do anything to curb malicious efforts to fool the fingerprint sensor.
- Redmi Y3 to come with 32-megapixels selfie camera
- Tesla falls on report of Panasonic factory expansion freeze
- Marcos Rojo Starts - Manchester United Team vs West Ham Confirmed
- John Pilger: Julian Assange's arrest an ASSAULT ON JOURNALISM! (E737)
- Google’s G Suite adds direct support for Microsoft Office Documents
- Harry Kane to miss 3 months, Dele Alli has fracture
- Netanyahu wins 5th term as Israeli PM: final results
- Barr returns to Capitol Hill, where he'll face more Mueller questions
- Tiger looms large, even on star-filled Masters leaderboard
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Won't Pose After Baby's Birth